Rights & Permissions
All articles published by the JCP and its imprints are protected by international copyright and intellectual property laws, and the JCPexpects all parties involved to adhere to these laws.
Author’s rights and permissions:
- Published material can only be re-used with prior written consent.
- In order to seek permission to re-publish any of the articles published in theJCP, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authors of a paper has permission to upload a published PDF version or share its DOI on any academic website and can disseminate the article for academic purposes.
- The papers will not be used for any commercial purpose.
- Author will sign a copyrights form after the final acceptance of the article in which authors grant the right to publish, reproduce, distribute and store the article in any print, electronic and digital forms.
Publisher’s rights and permissions
The publisher shall format the manuscript for final publication. The Journal’s editorial board and the publisher retain the right to make necessary editorial amendments to ensure that the article is published in a suitable format.