About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The aim of the research journal is to promote research activities and publish original and quality research work in different fields of education. IJITL intends to provide a platform for the researchers, academicians, professional, practitioners and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of research papers, case studies and book reviews.
Scope includes but is not limited to the fields of:-
Economics of Education
Innovation in Teaching Methodology
Islamic System of Education
Islamic System of Teacher Education
Peer Review Process
- Initial screening for the suitability of the article in terms of topic, content, presentation style, and mechanics of writing is carried out by the Editor & Associate Editors.
- Manuscripts that meet the IJITL criteria are sent to two reviewers in the relevant field. If the reviewers differ in their opinions regarding the quality of the work, the paper will be referred to a third reviewer.
- Authors are informed about the comments or suggestions of the reviewers and are required to revise their paper in the specific time.
- Once the reviews have been received, the editorial team makes a decision to accept or reject a manuscript, or to request author for further revisions keeping in view the reviewers’ comments,
- The Editor may consult experts (anonymous readers) before the referee review when deemed necessary. In such cases, the Editors decision will be based on the expert report.
IJITL was founded in 2015 and is published biannually: June and December
Open Access Policy
The journal allows readers to freely read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose.This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The journal follows Ethical Guidelines given by Higher Education Comission of Pakistan. Click here to view.