About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The aim of the Research journal is to promote research activities and provide original, relevant and timely information in different fields of distance education and e learning education. It will focus on the use of latest media/ technologies in distance learning and implementation and integration of new technologies in distance teaching learning. The journal is available to all practitioners and researchers who are interested in publishing their research work in Distance Education and E-Learning.
Scope includes but is not limited to the fields of:-
· Distance Education in Developing Countries
· Distance Education in Developed Countries
· Web-Based Learning Communities
· Blended Learning
· Teacher’s Support Programmes in Distance Education
· Learning and Grading Management Tools/Software
· Learning Strategies in Distance Education & Blended Learning
· Emerging Trends in Andragogy
· Literacy through Media
· Mobile Learning
· Virtual Learning
· Simulations and Modeling
· Marketing of Distance and Blended Learning
· Pitfalls and Solutions in Dual Mode of Learning
· Quality Distance Education
· Quality of Research in Distance Education
· ICT & Education
Peer Review Process
- IJDEEL is an online and print open access, blind peer reviewed, free of cost and bi-annual journal.
- Manuscripts are first assessed by the Editor for purpose, topic, content, presentation style, and mechanics of writing.
- Only manuscripts that meet the IJDEEL criteria will be forwarded to reviewers.
- The Editor may consult experts (anonymous readers) before the referee review when deemed necessary. In such cases, the Editors decision will be based on the expert report.
- Manuscripts that meet the Editorial Board criteria are sent to two reviewers ( one national and one international ) in the relevant field. If the reviewers differ in their opinions regarding the quality of the work, the paper will be referred to a third reviewer.
Open Access Policy
The journal allows readers to freely read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose.This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The journal follows Ethical Guidelines given by Higher Education Comission of Pakistan. Click Here to view.