Open Access Policy
The journal allows readers to freely read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
IJDEEL is online, print open access, free of cost, and double-blind peer-reviewed which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
- Initial screening for the suitability of the article in terms of topic, content, presentation style, and mechanics of writing is carried out by the Editor & Associate Editors.
- Manuscripts that meet the IJDEEL criteria are sent to two reviewers in the relevant field. If the reviewers differ in their opinions regarding the quality of the work, the paper will be referred to a third reviewer.
- Authors are informed about the comments or suggestions of the reviewers and are required to revise their papers at a specific time.
- Once the reviews have been received, the editorial team makes a decision to accept or reject a manuscript, or to request the author for further revisions keeping in view the reviewers’ comments,
- The Editor may consult experts (anonymous readers) before the referee review when deemed necessary. In such cases, the Editors decision will be based on the expert report.